Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I am feeling guilty for listening to what I am listening to...it is National Jazz photo dayhere in Canada and I am listening to Beethoven and Bluegrass...guilty your honour!

I am obsessed with this new record (very jazz inspired) by the Punch Brothers as well as two records I borrowed (thanks Johan!). One is a live Flat and Scruggs and the other is a Del Mcoury group from the late 90s. Also, after watching the second most recent Coen Brothers film The Man Who Saw Everything (is that really the title?) I was inspired to hear more Beethoven Piano Sonatas and realized I have a box set of Anton Kuerti playing them...so beautiful.

thats all.
tim
p.s. Good luck to all the nominees at the national jazz awards tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter