Saturday, March 22, 2008

I have been away and so happy to be home tonight. Not only am I watching hockey but playing my good banjo again...yay!!

Had lots of time to think lately and here is an interesting one that ran through my little mind in the last couple nights...I am often talking about how much I would like to write a piece of music that is remembered the way a classic rock tune or a jazz standard will be remembered.

Well, I just recalled that I wrote a theme song for the Burlington Recreation Department's Summer Activity Centre when I was a camp leader many years ago. Then, many years after that someone told me that they were still singing it as their theme song. I wonder if they still sing it. I would be truly flattered if they did.

Lots of emails to get to and so much hockey to watch...Go Leafs Go...very exciting.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter