Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ok...a little confession; I am a hockey NERD. Today is the big trade deadline...for those who don't know what that is; it is the final day of the year where NHL teams are allowed to trade with other teams to aquire new players.

Fortunately, I have one of those days where I have a lot to do where I can listen while I work. Usually, I would be listening to CD after CD after record...etc.

Today however I am listening to The Fan590 on AM radio and enjoying every minute of it. For example, seconds ago, veteran player Sergei Federov was just traded to Washington...very exciting because they might play him on the powerplay with Ovechkin...

Hope some of you are enjoying trade deadline day and others just enjoying laughing at me for being such a....NERD.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter