Wednesday, November 07, 2007

People always say; "what's new?"...I guess this week my answer would be that I discovered two new things. The first thing is the Sunday NY Times. I am so tired of the Globe and Mail. Some of it is fine but I am so dissapointed with the Review (should be a better section and should be called The Arts) Section. I have written numerous letters to the editor and no change (and of course, no repsonses either)

I finally noticed this week that they don't even have an editor for the Review section in the Globe...no wonder half the articles are bought from other papers, written elsewhere etc.

Anyways, I am digging the Times. It is Wednesday and I still have lots of interesting reading left in this weeks paper. (heck, this morning I even found an article about a guy on a road trip to Kentucky discovering bluegrass and bourbon!)

Also, I have entered the slippery slope that is Facebook. After one night, maybe a couple of hours I have not much interest but numerous people have told me they were suprised I didn't have a page so...now I do.

happy Wednesday,
tim
www.guildwoodrecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter