Sunday, September 16, 2007

It was a great day at the Concord St. Car Free Day today. If only life was always like that...people hanging out in/on the street, making music, laughing telling stories. A very social day for a little street in toronto.

I had fun as always playing music with bill wood and heard some good irish music too.

Please take note of this interesting gig I am doing wednesday. I will be doing solo banjo music while dancers improvise to the music.

It is a series run by Kathleen Rea and it sounds like a lot of fun. She even invites you to come for free the first time.

You can find more information about the "Wednesday Jam" here. It is right in my hood which I always love; 805 Dovercourt road; just North of College.

Please spread the word as it would be fun to see some familiar faces.
tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter