Saturday, January 31, 2009

Exciting times for me in my "banjo-life" these days. The Shinhackers are alive and kickin if I do say so myself. We opened for the Lipliners tonight and the feedback was fantastic.

We are playing again Sunday night at 7pm at the Gem on Davenport. Tommorrow I have to get up and coach a hockey game and watch my little guy at hockey school. Then, I rush home to be picked up to play a sold out show opening for the Folk Rock supergroup America in Oakville with the River Pilots.

The Shinhackers are performing again on Thursday night at the Eton on the Danforth at Pape and we have another one coming up on bloor W. so watch here for details.

I was a little lazy on the links here but gotta get some sleep man.

over to you.
tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter