Friday, March 24, 2006

Blogs are a great place to take note of synchronicity or seeming, pshychic powers. Yesterday as I was preparing for our show at the Red Guitar I started thinking that Ed Bickert might show up. This would not be that unusual as he has been a couple times already to hear others and I have got to know him a little bit over the years.

As I thought about it more, I realised what a bad thing that would be as he would really dislike the music that Jazzstory plays.

He didn't show up but oddly enough, his daughter did. Cool eh!!? I have never met her before but she is a friend of an old friend of mine.

Should be pretty crazy at the Red Guitar tonight so make sure you have a reservation if you are coming for the music.
tp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter