Thursday, March 23, 2006

Chances are if you read this blog regularly you know that my group; Jazzstory is at the Red Guitar tonight. We go on at 9pm. We are there tommorrow too but I am sure you will need a reservation if you choose to come and hear our music on Friday instead.

I just wanted to take a quick minute to tell you about my two new Cds. I have John Millard's; A Peoples Fame, featuring beautfiul modern arrangements of Canadian folk songs as well as Tasa's new disc; Urban Turban.

The artwork on these two covers matches the beauty of the music within and the style of design is similar but different (!) and the music is extremely different but both are somehow, so Canadian.

Gotta go prepare for tonights show. Please come and say hi!
t

www.GuildwoodRecords.com

Please vote for the Tim Posgate Hornband in Electric and Acoustic Group of the Year at the National Jazz Awards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter