Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am having somewhat of an emotional start to the day having cried twice already and it is not even 10am. If you know me well, you know it doesn't take much for me, sometimes simply the happiness on an athletes face as they are presented with their gold medal.

Today it started with my sister Heather calling me to tell me a beautiful dream she had. She was with our mother, Isobel who passed away more than ten years ago of cancer, but Isobel was young like Heather. In the dream Heather was her age today and had her new baby but Isobel was pregnant with Heather. So beautiful, that I was a little jealous of Heath having such a great dream about our Mom. I am really glad she shared it with me.

Then Leonard Cohen got me with some talk of his old friend Irving Layton. If you want to spend 45 minutes in a highly rewarding way, check out Cohen on the CBC website.for Sounds Like Canada. It is a simple click for 45 minutes of beauty, inspiration and insight.

Have a great day!
tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter