Saturday, February 04, 2006

I guess I should add; Booking a jazz club into the description of what I talk about here in my little blog. Just a reminder to those of you who don't know; I DO NOT accept unsolicited Cds. If you want to send me an mp3 or a link to your music online that is fine. (I have way too many Cds for our little house as it is!)

My sister reminded me the other day that I should sell some books and Cds. (ethically some would suggest that I am hurting the industries by doing this...does this mean the days of garage sales are no longer pc?)

Did I mention that the Red Guitar's artist from this past Thursday and Friday were on the cover of Now Magazine. Nice treat for the club. (thanks to Tim Perlich)

Anthony Michelli reminded me yesterday that he and I and Rob Clutton played New Years with her in Hamilton ten years ago. I totally forgot about that gig. (I am quite happy to not play clubs on New Years any more)

I remember thinking she was a good singer back then.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter