Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ahhh...Yoga. Feels so good. I missed it and outdoor hockey last week due to kids colds and the weather and I really missed them.

This morning I put on an old tape of my Mit Trio playing in Edmonton with Lina asa special guest. I really liked it. There is something special about the urgency of the music. We were going across the country in a van, listening to each show the next morning as we drove on and it was pretty fun! I am not too happy with the way I was playing in l997 but the overall concept is pretty good and the energy is right up there.

I miss those days. Need to figure out a way to get that back. I don't think it is the same as three top players getting together for a pickup gig at a club. That can be good in the right situation witht the right folks but I really like the "real band" idea.

Watch out for those guys; Ilios Steryannis, drums and Dane Wedderburn on electric bass. You can hear them on my Cd that is called Mit. (for sale at www.GuildwoodRecords.com

see ya,
tim posgate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter