Wednesday, November 16, 2005

communication is such an interesting thing. With my new part time job as booking agent for the jazz club the Red Guitar I am reminded of that even more often.

For example, I have been trying to reach two musicians that live here in Toronto by phone and email now for days. At least one of them I am sure is in town. It is not that I am going to offer them the holy grail when I get hold of them or anything but knowing that they are working, local musicians I wonder how much work they lose by not getting or not returning their messages. One of them I spent days just finding out how to contact them. (ie. don't you think it would at least make sense to have your email address if not your phone number on your website!!??)

that's all, that's it.
tim
tim@guildwoodrecords.com
416 530-0688

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter