Sunday, November 13, 2005

I feel a little better today after having a good long (rare) discussion with my wife. Yes, we actually had one less kid here this morning today thanks to a sleep over.

She made me realise that I need to take stock of my life. Okay, maybe that is a bit of a heavy way to say that I need a plan. I really don't know what I think I will be doing or want to be doing in ten years. This is pretty important (wouldn't you say?) especially with my 40th birthday coming up next year. I don't think I am making any major changes but I do have some things to think about...you know.....Toronto...Copenhagen....Berlin? Jazz guitarist....male stripper....hahah....sorry.

so that is the plan: Make a plan. It will take a while of course. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully not another reason to get back into procrastinating. Not an option now anyways...way too much to do in the next week or so!!

btw, I am listening to Faith No More on my itunes...pretty cool. Two of my students are really into these guys.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter