Friday, October 14, 2005

A little sluggish this morning. Might be the late night at the corner pub and up early with the kids trick. I always wonder if it is just better to have a quick nap. (not really possible with only 5 or so hours to the day before picking up the kids and so much to do)

No regrets though. Fun to hang with Andrew and bumping into and chatting with Michelle Rumball for quite a while. She is a lot of fun to be around!

What was the name of that website she mentioned to hook up with film people for our original music...? Maybe she will email me and tell me....

I am sad that the Leafs are not on TV tonight but it is meant to be as my pal Sandy visits from Ottawa and we can hang and chat and not be distracted by my nasty hockey habit.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....cat nap?..........

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter