Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Please tune into CIUT 89.5FM in Toronto tonight from 6-8 PM.I will be on the air talking with David Dacks and Sarah Peebles between 6 and 630pm.

These guys are committed to creative, open format radio and they should be celebrated and supported. Please call in and donate to THEIR SHOW for fundraising today.

I do have some problems with the current administration at the station and I dont support their general policies, or way they support their volunteers but I will be there to support DD and SP.

I am pinned with my sick little Leo sleeping on me on the couch, I cant get up and turn off the radio which is way to loud and driving me crazy. Mike Hansen's show ended and I am not in the mood to hear this show that is on now. aaaaaaaaahhh!!!

It was great to hear Jerry Granneli's Sand Dune Reunion cd at the end of Mike's show. Great record. features Ondaatje's Billy the Kid Text.

You can hear them live at this years VTO festival in May (although the details for this year's festival have yet to appear on the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter