Friday, March 25, 2005

I rarely remember to write about synchronicity. It is part of life that fascinates me. I also feel like it is an important part of who I am. Maybe that is putting it too strongly but it is certainly something I involve myself with almost every day in some capacity. Before my kids attack my laptop...I want to tell you about last night where I played a gig in Burlington, then came back to Toronto to play poker with all my old friends from Burlington.

Immediately when I arrived, all the topics of conversation from earlier in the evening at the gig seemed to play into the poker game somehow. Things like the Tragically Hip, ACDC, .....aahhhh...I am forgetting the others....this always happens with synchronicity...anyways...I started winning right when I arrived. All night, the cards kept coming my way and I was the big winner. It all felt connected somehow....maybe it is better to not record and keep it to yourself as it seems way less interesting now that I am writing it out. Oh well.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter