Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What a great time at the Tranzac last night. I am not sure about this four hours of sleep concept though. Would be fine if I saw a nap in the future sometime...

Rob played a beautiful solo bass set to a sold out room at the Tranny. Great listening audience, most of which stuck around and really appreciated hearing Jazzstory. We had a lot of fun too. I am glad to have such positive feelings about this project right now as I am working getting the logistics together for our next recording.

It is always interesting to maintain the "multiple balls in the air concept" in order to keep oneself busy after the next project, tour etc. ends.

happy spring,

tim

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,
So here I am staying home with my sick daughter. Listening to CKLN on my new(used) tuner that I just received yesterday and I hear a piece from Rob's new CD. Serendipity. So I google everything and find that you two played last night at the Tranzac just down the street.(I also found out the Toots and the Maytals played last night at Lee's Palace. Wow) You need to put me back on the listserv. Sounds like you were banged up at some point. Hope all is well. Let me know what is going on. I found this blog and figured I could just post here instead of email.

brad a.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger tim said...

brad!! Great to hear from you. Drop me your email address please.
tim@guildwoodrecords.com

tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter