Wednesday, August 25, 2004

As I finish visiting two of my fave blogs tonight (thanks Mike http://www.mikedaley.net/blog.htm and Reg
http://ergjazz.blogspot.com/ and listen to some itunes on "random" I am reminded how fun that is . Where else can I go from a recent Leonard Cohen cut to my unreleased cd with Howard Johnson to some John Williams playing Bach....Yes Guy!!

This evening napping thing is getting a bit out of hand. I got up at llpm tonight. Not sure where that will take me. Sometimes no matter how much energy I have I just feel "wrong being up at 2 in the morning knowing I have to get up in five hours or so.

Maybe a bowl of cereal will fix all this. I made a killer pasta sauce for dinner tonight. The improvised vinigrette on the salad was good too...Julie says I talk more than anyone about how good my cooking is when I do it. i think I get this from my Grandma McKeown.

tim

p.s. Ouch...this segue from Bach to Saga hurt a little bit...ah Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter