Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tonight is such a big hockey game. I have been watching them all with my family which has been great. (except when they talk through all the important commentary)

I have been so tempted to watch the games with my hockey buddies but I have yet to do that. As a parent, there is not much better than when my kids are excited to engage with me. Yes, this is how we do that; watching hockey.

It doesn't sound too deep or emotional but for us it really is. We talk about it all day leading up to it and we snuggle up to each other on the couch and enjoy our favourite sport.

Tonight I have a gig right after the game so I will watch it with all the drunk hockey fans (probably talking more than my family over the commentary) but it will be exciting.

However, I am trying to imagine what it will be like playing bluegrass for the ridiculously happy or sad (depending on the outcome) game.

I guess it is really just; another gig/game.

The Shinhackers: 10pm-1am
The Cloak and Dagger
394 College St.
PWYC

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter