Friday, July 17, 2009

After our big mainstage show at the Vancouver Island Music Fest I decided to skip the CD signing as it is usually a bust. There I was backstage having a nice cold beer and Lina Allemano comes running up to me telling me to get my butt over to the tent and says; "there is a big lineup and people are asking where you are."

Of course, this seemed rather surprising but I got excited and left my beer backstage and rushed over. She was right, there was a long lineup..wow! I proceeded to sit down at the same time as the amazing
Shamik
(he is a human beat-boxer) and immediately I realized that all the beautiful women lined up for autographs were waiting for him. So I did sit there on the far end of the table alone for ten minutes or so and watch him sign peoples CDs, bodies etc. and then I went back and finished my cold beer, in obscurity. We all had a good laugh about it later. Thanks Lina! ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter