Saturday, April 11, 2009


I just discovered that May 1 is International Tuba Day. What are the chances. I was sitting here discussing the marketing of my new CD with my wife Julie and she says I should google to see if there is any international celebration that is relevant that I could use to have yet another angle to the CD launch.

Anyways, I laughed it off and didn't even try. A few minutes ago after she went upstairs I took a chance and googled "tuba day" and low and behold.

Now I need to figure out what to do with this funny little gift. After all, this is my second CD with Howard Johnson playing tuba...I have to do something! Our CD, Banjo Hockey is being launched to radio on May 5 and its official release in Canada is May 12.

tp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter