Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am enjoying one of my fave radio shows; Deep Roots. It is on Saturday Mornings at llam on Radio Two (in Toronto)

Tom Power is a great guy, a knowledgeable host and a good musician to boot. (I did some pickin with him when I was in Newfoundland)

Today is my last day of the theatre gig; Oil Rush here in Petrolia (we are doing two shows today) and then I am home tommorrow. I look forward to it ending. No matter how much fun it was; good music good people I still look forward to getting back to working on my own music.

I will be mixing the new Hornband Cd in September and then getting down to some serious banjo practicing.

tim
p.s. Don't forget to listen to my entry for the Hockey Night in Canada Theme contest (actually this is my son's but if you search you will find mine too):

http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/mediadetail/270382?sort=upload+DESC&uid=105625&moderationstatus=1&offset=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter