Sunday, July 20, 2008

Went to hear some fine bluegrass this morning with Julie and the kids at the Bluegrass Brunch at the Dakota. Dottie Cormier is a great singer and has an excellent band...but, I can't do anything but play the banjo after something like that. Luckily, the kids joined me and we jammed for a while. (nice to finally meet Nichol the banjoist!!)

It really is hard to stop sometimes. There is something about the banjo that is so addictive. I have other work to do on the computer and need to contribute to the "family day" too. If I had an addictive personality I would be in trouble. I did manage to put it down finally a few minutes ago but can't wait to get back to it.

Last nights gig was fun but I need to make sure I have a mic if all the others do from now on...it feels like the banjo is a loud instrument but can't really compete with a PA system.

thanks to all the friends that made it out!
tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter