Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Don't forget tommorrow night Ben Grossman (amazing Hurdy Gurdy player) performing the first set at the REd Guitar with me and second set with Sean O'Connor (7pm and 8pm respectively)

I get to play some Casio, some laptop...heck even a little guitar!

www.theredguitar.com

Sad but it seems like the last chances to hang out at this great club are in the final weeks of summer. (no one has stepped up and bought it yet...to my knowledge)

Had an exciting meeting tonight with director Derek Ryan about the possibility of making a documentary about me and my music (I like a good mirror so...you can imagine how this excites me!...haha)

Yoga tommorrow...excellent.
tim
p.s. just got back from the Maple Leaf website...little worried about our forwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter