Monday, August 14, 2006

I hope people are going to come down to the Red Guitar tommorrow (tues) to hear Ben Grossman. He is such a great musician and most people haven't heard something like him playing the Hurdy Gurdy before.

I always look forward to performing with him but I get extra excited because I play some casio and some laptop when I perform with him.

These days, I have been playing so much banjo that playing guitar is a rarity (so I look forward to that)

Had a good meeting with director Derek Ryan tonight. It looks like we are going to move forward on this documentary about me and my music. Very exciting. I hope we can make it happen.

As I type I am downloading a great Leonard Cohen interview with our former Gov. Gen. Adrienne Clarkson. (circa 69)

I am hoping to pull it out on the gig and use it as an improv "gag" tommorrow...hope Ben is not reading this as it will spoil the suprise.

Cohen is saying nice things about Torontopia!!
t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter