Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hi there, sorry I have been away. I have been off the grid as they say. This has also slowed down the production on my podcast. Rather than continually apologizing for irregular postings and podcasts I will let you know that I plan to put up episode three before I head off to BC this weekend with Howard Johnson and the Hornband.

I have been up in the weird and sometimes wonderful world they call "cottage country"

I could take it or leave it these days but I must say the kids go crazy for it. So...I guess we will try to get up there a few more times this summer. (extra tricky when you don't own a car!)

I guess, now that it is summer holiday for the kids I get to sleep in (in theory) we shall see how that goes tommorrow...think I will hit the hay (as they say...ok...too much "as they say"...)

Big day ahead of us; visit Grandma P (almost 100 yrs old!), Hang with my pal Sandy and her daughter, and then it is off to soccer! (might squeeze in a little world cup viewing too)
tim

www.GuildwoodRecords.com
Please check out my PODCAST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter