Wednesday, April 12, 2006

today is a true hockey blog. How bout those Leafs!? What a game. I caught all of the third period on the radio. It is kind of nice when the game is not on cable and I have to tune in to the old crackly radio coverage. It was definitely the most exciting hockey game I have ever heard on the radio. Ex Leaf Joe Nieundyk (sp?) got a hatrick and only minutes later, Leafs Captain Mats Sundin popped another one in to tie the game and get his first home ice hat trick. The crowd was going crazy. Mats ended up with four goals and two assists as the Leafs won it with ten seconds left in overtime. So glad it didn't go into the shootout. I like the shootout (especially on the radio) but the Leafs have been really lousy on the shootout!

I am hoping HNIC this Saturday against the Senators is to stay alive. That will be exciting!

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter