Friday, January 06, 2006

I have a song that we play with Jazzstory called Helping Out. We haven't played it for a long time but it was composed based on the idea that you should ask your friends for help when you are in need as you are the one doing them the favour.

Today I helped my friend Gary get his ipod working. it took a longtime but it was fun, especially knowing that it would make him so happy.

We did it! I learned how to research and fix computer stuff from watching all the other folks who have helped me out over the years with computer grief!

My days are so busy day in day out with family and work that it seems I rarely get to help anyone other than my wife and kids directly.

this little thing was a good start. Helping out.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter