Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hello...how are you? Me...? not bad. Actually....few complaints as usual. Life is good. I have had a pleasant and relaxing Christmas. good times, food and drinks with family and friends. The highlight was really a party at John Millards place. (did I blog this already?....hmmm...forget)

anyways, there was a folk choir of friends, lots of great artists singing Christmas songs and great food and children involved in crafts and more...(this was the same choir that inspired me to form a smaller version of the choir and make my Cd "In the Future of Your Dream.")

I am not too inspired to write tonight...sorry. I guess sometimes I just write to keep it movin...ya know?

No matter how good the times are with my family, brother and sister etc. it reminds me that that is not always enough to inspire me to work.

Once again, not always sure what inspires. I did start organizing some thoughts tonight about my January 13 gig at the Red Guitar with Evan Shaw and Jean Martin. I certainly enjoy playing guitar when I have something to "work towards".

Still having trouble uploading photos to my blog from my computer...too bad..this whole digital camera thing is fun!
tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter