Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am listening to the recording of our gig from Friday at the Red Guitar. I really like it. (I had doubts before now)

It reminds me of something Scottish visual artist Andy Goldsworthy talked about in his documentary. He is very aware of the work of artists that came before him and how nothing he does is truly original. Each piece I listen to reminds me of other music from the past (both recent and from way back). I really like our sound. I think it is exciting and there is a lot of attention to detail and it is quite unpredictable at times. (all the things I like in music)

The only thing that makes it truly unique is the individuality that all artists have. (we are all different people, no?) There is no other group made up of just Jean, Evan and myself.

Now we just need more gigs!...hmmm...where else can we play?

tim
www.GuildwoodRecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter