Friday, December 31, 2004

It is new years eve and I am grumpy. I dont get grumpy very often (I dont think) and I rarely post on my blog when I am grumpy but...

I am dwelling on all things I havent done in the last five days, five months, five years!!! I wont go into details but I am reminded tonight that one of the biggest sacrifices you can make is having children. Yah, I know how great it is and how lucky we are.....tonight I am just grumpy.

Ill cheer up. Maybe everyone will go to bed and I will watch the Guy Maddin film I rented. (what a loner huh?)

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chin up Charlie Brown
You are in what I call the 'family funk'
I wish I had words of wisdom -- but I don't
It doesn't get any better as they get older either
Do what you can
Give more and expect a little less

Lucy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter