Saturday, August 07, 2004

I like days like today. we are all just hanging around in the house, doing our own thing. it amazes me that it works as a family sometimes. although i think it is all just about to break up and at that point...it aint pretty.

Saturday afternoon DNTO on the CBC is one of my faves and today was no exception with the repeat interview with Guy Maddin as I missed it the first time.

I am now listening to the Grey Album which is J-Z's rapping over cut up versions of the white album put together by American DJ (i think). not sure how I feel about it yet. It will take a while which is usually a good sign for me as a listener.

I am starting to always look for photos or links that are pertanent but I think they are not really necessary. so....forget it.

tim



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter