Thursday, August 05, 2004

I am listening to a Neil Young interview on internet radio. It is not great. they advertised it as guest dj. that would be cool. hearing him talk off the cuff about music etc. this is just him promoting his new cd and film. nothing special (although I do like the new cd)

Monday, one of my fave rock musicians, Kim Mitchell is making his debut as the afternoon dj on Q107. I would almost never tune in to that number but now....!?

the timing is good as my fave sports radio show has been moved from that slot to the morning...so....

radio, radio, radio. I should get my own show. Maybe someday. maybe I will start with an internet thing people can stream or something...

how would i do that? anyone know?


tim@guildwoodrecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter