Saturday, February 12, 2005

poster bylaw


poster by law
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
I strongly disagree with any postering by laws. I partake as one who posters and one who reads posters all the time. I want to know what is going on in my neighbourhood, who lost their cat, who has a gig, who has an art opening, where I can find a good garage sale...

This benefit on friday Feb 18 at Bloor Cinema is a great idea. Benefits toronto public space committee and features Sarah Harmer and Bob Wiseman.

I hope you can attend as my proxy (I have tickets to see pat metheny that night!) and spread the word! I

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter