Tuesday, February 08, 2005

trophy


trophy
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
I have invented a trophy (see photo) to present to myself for staying focused and being patient.

Listening to our Toronto 24 hour radio jazz station and seeing all the recent nominations for jazz awards has left me feeling a little bit forgotten. But thats okay!! It is good practise in staying focused on the tasks at hand. Creating the best music I know how, and taking care of my family.

My new record with the Hornband will come out soon and it will be my turn to get a little attention (I will probably complain about how busy I am...haha) and all will feel right again and my focus and patience will have paid off.

Glad to see my friend Lina Allemanonominated in the Canadian Independent Music Awards. You can and SHOULD vote for her HERE

Any suggestions for the name of my new virtual trophy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter