Saturday, June 07, 2014

Here is my May newsletter:


Hi folks, hope this note finds you happy and healthy. I have some upcoming shows I wanted to let you know about.

If you can only go out once I hope you can come to this show; a rare opportunity to hear me playing my original music.  I will be playing banjo and guitar with old pals Rob Clutton (bass) and Anthony Michelli (drums)

2014 Toronto Jazz Festival
Posgate/Clutton/Michelli (and a surprise special guest!)
June 25, 9-11pm
The Steady Café and Bar, 1051 Bloor St. W. (just west of Dovercourt)
This weekend (Saturday night) I am performing with Friendly Rich, doing the entire Farewell to Kings Album at the Open Ears festival in Waterloo. (on Banjo!!)

Also this weekend (Sunday) performing in front of the Tranzac as part of the Bloor St. Festival with Ronley Teper’s Lipliners.  4pm, one set only.

Monday June 16 at the Rex Jazzbar 930pm
Jazz Hockey Fundraiser for Mayor Candidate Richard Underhill!
I have been playing hockey with these guys for 25 years and we are finally coming together to make some music. A stellar cast of jazz hockey dudes including Mike Murley, Rich Underhill, Kevin Turcotte and many more.

-------------------------------------------------
Friday June 20, Hughs Room, IN CASH WE TRUST (Johnny Cash Tribute)
featuring: Paul Reddick
Brian Litvin & Jabulani
Jon Brooks
Gathering Sparks
JD Edwards
Tim Posgate & Andrew Downing
Kristen Bussandri
The Rucksack Willies
with your host Michael Wrycraft

June 21 in Hamilton Ontario (I was born there!)
The Something Else! Festival of Creative Music
Ronley Teper’s Lipliners with Mary Margaret O’Hara

https://www.facebook.com/events/318218881659216/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter