Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just had a good coffee hang with my friend, Nadine who is a very successful documentary director. I was reminded how important it is to get out the house and check out what other people are doing with their day. ha!

I was also reminded of the thing that makes me different from my friends who are actors, directors, writers, designers etc. I have to continually return to the basement to practice. This is not the composing or the creating that all of us do but just to continue to strive for the highest level of performance that I can reach on the instruments I play within the limits of my lifestyle etc.

I was a great alley graffiti on the way home that said; "Believe in Yourself!" It too is a good reminder. I have made choices regarding how I raise my children and how much (or little) time I have to do my work and I don't regret them. That doesn't make it easy to find the balance but today; I need to believe in myself.

tim

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter