Friday, February 27, 2009


Here is the note I just sent out to my mailing list. Hope to see some of you blog type folks at these gigs. (looks like a busy and fun couple of months coming up for me!)
tim
-----------------------
We the Shinhackers (Limb Dodgin', Chay N. Sawin and Trucker) sincerely hope you can come out for a fun, crazy (yet early) evening of live Bluegrass on one or all of the Sundays in March at the Gem.

I can promise you, lots of singing, banjo picking, guitar strumming and fine fiddling. Trucker's new song called "You're mean but I'm Meaner" alone is worth the price of admission (even if it is pwyc)


If you are not familiar with Gem then I want to tell you that the food is good and Eddie the owner of the place is a great guy and a lot of fun. The Gem is at 1159 Davenport Rd.

Hope to see you there!
Tim Posgate (for Limb Dodgin')

p.s. I am also excited to be be playing with Rob Clutton's band the Cluttertones on every second Wednesday in March and April at Somewhere There (March 4, 18, April 1,15, 29)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter