Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am having a bit of bad luck with colds. I have bronchitis now. It didn't stop me in the banjo practice department today but as the evening progresses it is brutal. I am not looking forward to sleeping. NOTHING stops this cough.

Pretty pumped about the Leaf win in shootout tonight against the Devils.

I am enjoying the feeling of being finished with my new CD. Now is the calm before the storm as I will have them in my hands in a couple weeks.

It will be an odd feeling as it is not being released until May. (It is being released on Black Hen Music) so it will be a bit of a hurry up and wait syndrome.

I heard it today on a different set of speakers and I really like it. There is so much great work done by Jean Martin with the mixing and editing and Jeff Elliott on the mastering. The playing goes without saying, awesome. Howard, Lina and Quinsin play beautifully and will surprise you in each track.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter