Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am more aware these days of the "rejection process" and how it feels and can be taken the wrong way, mistakes made etc. I get so many applications to play at the Red Guitar I don't have time to really check out very much music by people who's music and reputation don't already speak for themselves.

I can totally see now how a record company could overlook signing some of the great projects I have pitched to them over the years! hahah!!

Seriously though, I am completely willing to revisit artists' recordings (online only though!) down the road as I am always changing my mind about music I like, dislike etc. Also....unfortunately I have to hire people who are not only good but who I think will draw a crowd out to my friend's restaurant.

Last night was good. Nick, Andrew and David sounded really good and lots of people there enjoying it.

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter