Monday, June 20, 2005

tonight Julie and I were working out some of the more difficult parts of this summer's short but crazy tour schedule.

It is times like this, whether it is a tour or a recording that I always come close to throwing in the towl (for good). It is nearly impossible to work out the childcare logistics and make the finances work in a way that my family doesn't sacrifice too much.

the naive part of me always thinks that if I can just hang in there long enough it will get easier....the hard part of that formula is that the kids get older too and that equates with needing more money.

It wouldn't be as hard if I thought of it as my big two weeks of the year but as my wife will attest to..."there is always something."

I am glad life is not easy, not sure I need it to be this complicated though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter