Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I sit in Antigonish, in a hotel lobby with my pal Rob Clutton. We were at a karaoke bar. Yes, its like a confession but it was the only place to go to get a beer after our concert here. It was a long but fun day. I love being with these guys. planes tranes and automobiles. The clinic was fun but boy were these kids mellow. It was way better at the concert. People dug it. The concert was so Canadian too. I dont mean that in a bad way...but...no PA, no real soundcheck...I guess we are suppose to be a jazz group but...boy I am now ramblin...(sorry Paul Bley)..

The time change is interesting. we are up early tommorrow. we are really excited about halifax. I am glad to be here in the Gnish..but now i really am ramblin sorry again paul bley...bedtime.. for sure. hope jean doesnt snore...yes this really is the Canadian jazz life. I love it!!

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter