Thursday, September 09, 2004

Was truly fun to play the guitar last night. Looking forward to a busier performance schedule for the future.

It can be overwhelming, seeing how much musicis going on in this town. (especially as we prepare for our November festival; The Grand FEstival of Autumnal Happiness)

I hope to make a blog for that!!

Have you checked out this: http://www.tojazzseries.com/aboutus.htm

this guy is putting on some serious music in this town. (he's no Ron Gaskin but he's doing good for a new guy!)

Disappointed I cannot catch Derome and Hetu tommorrow in Guelph (any babysitters available?)

I will make Bob Ostertag!! Keep saying things and they will happen...I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag I will make Bob Ostertag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter