Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I have been writing some letters of recommendation for some friends to go to the Banff School of the Arts.
Got me thinking about how great it is there. I even try to book a day off on tours there if possible. The
library is so great. Ok, I confess, I miss the whirlpool looking out at the mountains.

We were discussing the centre the other night at a party and a composer, player friend said it was a little
too much for him. I thought that was interesting. He said, his art was about his day to day life and that
included making your own supper, shoveling the walk etc.

I know what he meant but I wouldnt mind beaming into Banff for a few days.

heh keep your eyes on the website should be changing a bit over the next few days!
www.guildwoodrecords.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter