Thursday, November 06, 2003

I love having a blog. Fun wow. I wish I had one with photos. My friend Dave is selling me his used scanner.

wow , that would be fun! Here is my news today...really kinda like a press release. But I am really looking
forward to both of these gigs!!!

Hi there, two exciting gigs to tell you about;

a last minute chain of events will find Brodie West and myself performing Friday night with top British jazz and free-improv drummer Roger Turner. Roger has worked with Evan Parker, Marilyn Crispell and Cecil Taylor among others and is not to be missed!

10pm Tim Posgate/ Brodie West/Roger Turner (UK) &9pm Mirobolus String Trio

Now Lounge 189 Church St, Toronto
Friday Nov. 7, 9:00 pm (Doors open at 8:30) $7.00

www.mirobolus.com
-------------------------------
Of course don't miss the second night of the Grand Festival of Autumnal Happiness this Monday.

Grand Festival of Autumnal Happiness
Revival (downstairs) 783 College St. (at shaw)

November 10
730 pm Nilan Perera
9pm Tim Posgate and Jazzstory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter