Sunday, February 25, 2007

wow....this is a great conference...I am listening (sort of) to a great panel right now on podfade...yes that is me. slowed down to a halt. I am so pumped to get going again..maybe its the coffee!!!

So many ideas so little time. Please drop me a line with more questions about this Podcamp. I look forward to connecting online with all the neat folks I have met here.

Check out this video comedy show I just heard them talk and they were, cool, informative and funny.
t

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Hi Tim:

It's Bob the Ottawa guy with the sick sense of cancer humour.

If you think of that guitar teacher or teachers, let me know.

Also, check out my house concert blog: http://bobcathouseconcerts.blogspot.com.

Thanks for the sticker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter