Friday, June 23, 2006

I am playing hookey from hockey today (i had to say it!) as I didn't have a lift out to the west end and didn't have the energy to do the long ttc trek this morning. (plus who's kidding who...it's summer!!)

However I am excited about working on my second podcast. My friend, owner of the Red Guitar Corry Sobol is on her way over here to do a short interview for podcast #2.

While I was waiting I found a really neat website where you can search out music online...ie. if you wanted to find a place to listen to Frank Zappa's music on a website, this will take you there.

I searched for Zappa videos and this is what I found. It is a great, CNN program, 20 minutes in length with zappa arguing for non censorship of music in the U.S. with a couple really annoying conservatives.

Total worth checking out. (it streams, so no download is necessary)

Don't forget to check out the list of artists at the Red Guitar for the next ten days as it IS the first day of the Toronto Jazz Festival!

tim

www.GuildwoodRecords.com
Please check out my PODCAST.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger MaLj said...

Hi,

I found that the link in this post to your podcast (which I listened to last week, so in fact I know where to find it) is not working, because it is written like this, as a double URL with some html code in the middle:

http://guildwoodrecords.blogspot.com/%3Cbr%20/%3Ehttp://www.rabble.ca/rpn/episode.shtml?x=50731

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter