Monday, October 03, 2005

Anyone who doesn't think the timing of the start and the end of the CBC strike was all about hockey is kidding themselves.

Am I the only one who sees this? Management locked them out when they did as they knew a strike was looming and knew the union would wait to use hockey season as one of their bargaining tools. Now, of course management had to settle because Hockey Night in Canada (by far their largest money maker) starts this weekend.

Heh....it's Canada: IT'S ALL ABOUT HOCKEY!!!!!

TIM

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about genealogy family tree and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about genealogy family tree so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by genealogy family tree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter