Friday, September 02, 2005

Had fun at the Ex today with the family as usual. We are all into the Ex! Leo loved the ferris wheel. His eyes on that ride were worth the large amount of money we dropped today.

I was very happy to sink a basket with just one ball today as we were leaving and win the kids a large sponge bob square pants stuffed "animal"

I really should practise as everyone is in bed already but I am not sure I have anything left. will i be better off just going to bed or should I try to see if I can "kick it" for a couple hours?....hmmm....self?

we shall see.

tim

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have. I have a site about banjo chord chart c tuning. You can check it out at banjo chord chart c tuning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter