Wednesday, January 26, 2005

coffee


coffee
Originally uploaded by tim posgate.
I am sitting at the dip (on college) and thanks to a friends password in the hood I have a connection so I am bloggin...yeehaa!

Would you believe that a CBC person DID call and my last blog post/dream almost came true...I will spare you the details but, I am, as we "speak" (between sips) doing some research to apply for some part time work at the CBC. That would be amazing. I am sure that my experiences as a jazz artist will pay off eventually...haha (other than those huge record sales!)

btw, as usual everything I do I should thank Julie as she came home early to take care of our sick little guys. Thanks Julie (she doesn't read the blog)

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really enjoy reading your blog

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all a conspiracy!

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting. kinda makes you think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter